Friday 24 August 2012

Cub Boating Day (JULY 2012)


By Finn Morgann-Murrell

On Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July I went on my first boating weekend with 4th Streatham Cubs. It was an amazing experience for me!

I went to the Boathouse in Putney and I loved it so much that I can’t wait to go again! I did lots of different activities on the Thames including kayaking, power boating, stand-up paddle boarding, and rowing in both gigs and coypus. 

The first day it was raining lots and the next day it was nice and sunny. However, the rain did not bother us because we still had fun. My favourite activity was kayaking and, to be honest with you, there was nothing I didn’t like.

On the stand-up paddle boarding I fell into the Thames and although it was cold, it was also fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment