Thursday 26 May 2011

Cub Boating Weekend (May 2011)

By Dylan Ruibal.

Hello my name is Dylan and I am going to tell you about my boating trip.

On the first day I went on a coypu boat. After that I went on the green coypu boat.

Then I went on the power boat that was one of the best, but they were all the really exciting.

I did not go on the kayak because I was going the next day. After all that I help recover the boat and Kane pushed me in but I took Ewan with me and I got soaked.

The next day I went on the green coypu boat first. Then I went on the blue boat.

After lunch I went on the kayaks we played a game. After that we had to jump on each others kayaks then Mowgli forced me to jump off my kayak, and I did, it was freezing so I did not go on the power boat, because I was so cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment